School transcripts are issued free of charge upon written request through our scheduling system digitally signed by the student. To request your school transcript go to www.registerblast.com/tcatjackson/exam. Transcripts will be processed in 5-10 working days. Please note: Any records dated prior to 1999 are archived and could take longer to process. Transcripts will not be issued until all debts or obligations to the institution have been satisfied.
GED® or HiSet® Transcript
Students who have earned their High School Equivalency Diploma (via the HiSET® or GED® Exam) through Tennessee Adult Education can request a copy of their test scores (transcript), diploma, or verification letter online at https://diplomasender.com. The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Jackson does not have any access to these transcripts or diplomas.
To request a GED® or HiSet® transcript or a duplicate diploma contact:
Diploma Sender at https://diplomasender.com or call 855-313-5799
Have a question? Support@DiplomaSender.com – Online Chat Service is available M-F 8am – 5pm CST.
Update Your Record
To change your name, address, or contact information, please complete and submit the form below, or download and mail the Change of Contact Information Form to the address listed below.
New students are required to complete the orientation before the first day of class. Please complete the following:
- Watch the TCAT First Day Presentation video
- Locate the Student Handbook on the website
- Watch the Financial Aid Portal Instructions video
- Sign in to your student portal and check Financial Aid requirements
- Complete the New Student Orientation form, Statements of Understanding and Agreement form, and Medical Form - submit on the first day of class
- Complete the Alcohol - Haven Training course - instructions are in a document below
** If you are unable to print forms, they will be provided on your first day of class
** If you need assistance with Haven Training, contact the Student Services Department on the campus you will attend