Jump to navigation
Skip to Content
Advanced Manufacturing Technology Instructor
at Chester County High School
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology - Jackson is accepting applications for the position of Advanced Manufacturing Technology Instructor. This position will be located at Chester County High School and is a 10-month academic appointment. This employee will follow the Chester County High School Academic Calendar. Renewal of this appointment will based on availability of funding and satisfactory performance.
Candidate must have a high school diploma or its equivalent.
Technical diploma or higher related degree preferred.
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years current work experience in areas related to manufacturing, engineering or human resources.
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationship with students, faculty, staff, general public and business and industry.
- Must pass a criminal background check to work with high school students.
- Must obtain the full Certified Production Technician (CPT) credential within 30 days of employment. Certification paid by the institution.
- Facilitate instruction utilizing a computer-based curriculum that prepares secondary students to earn the Certified Production Technician (CPT) credential.
- Develop curricula to supplement the computer-based instruction with lab activities and exercises that prepare students for working in a modern manufacturing environment.
- Update curriculum as necessary to stay abreast of industry needs.
- Monitor, grade and evaluate individual student progress.
- Utilize the computer record system and other applications as needed.
- Maintain appropriate student records and submit timely reports.
- Maintain good public relations with business and industry including organizing field trips, participating in Manufacturing Days, etc.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until position is filled. Application and resume required. For additional details call 731-424-0691, Extension 114 or 108. Submit application and resume to:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology - Jackson
Attention: Sherry Winberry
2468 Technology Center Drive
Jackson TN 38301