Job TitleSurgical Technology Instructor
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology – Jackson is accepting applications for the full-time position of Surgical Technology Instructor/Program Director.
· Associates degree from an accredited college/university majoring in a related field.
· Must be individually qualified with a minimum of five (5) years current surgical experience, either in the operating room scrub role or as an instructor in surgical technology, or a combination of both, within the past five (5) years.
· Evidence of ability or potential ability in instruction.
· Evidence of proficiency in oral and written communication skills.
· Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) credential required.
· Bachelors degree from an accredited college/university majoring in a related field.
· Previous successful teaching experience.
· Curriculum preparation and updates, daily lesson planning, theory and practical instruction in all phases of the Surgical Technology career field.
· Required reports to programmatic accrediting agency (ARC/STSA).
· Activities related to completion, placement, and licensure of program students.
Anticipated appointment date: September 1, 2017.
Please mail/email completed employment application, along with cover letter and resume to:
Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer