The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Jackson is accepting applications for the full-time position of Industrial Maintenance Automation Instructor for Bolivar Central High School.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A.S. Degree or Technical Diploma preferred.
- Proficient and experienced in electronics, mechanical maintenance, electrical motor controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC (RSLogix), instrumentation, preventative maintenance, and industrial robotics.
- Must knowledge and teaching ability to teach various welding processes.
- Must possess the evidence of potential ability in instruction, good communication skills and a commitment to remain current in the occupation.
- Must be computer literate.
- Instruction and recruitment of postsecondary/secondary students in the state approved industrial maintenance program.
- Establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationships with students, other faculty, staff, general public and area businesses and industry.
- Monitor, grade and evaluate student progress. Maintain appropriate records; prepare and submit timely reports.
- Curriculum development, student record keeping, placement and follow-up of program graduates.
You may obtain an employment application on our website: www.tcatjackson.edu. Background checks are run on all full-time/part-time employees prior to hiring. Deadline for applications: June 30, 2021.
Please mail or email firstname.lastname@example.org a resume, completed application, and (3) references along with a cover letter to:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Jackson
Attn: Sherry Winberry
2468 Technology Center Drive
Jackson, TN 38301
Telephone: 731-424-061, Ext. 114
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Jackson is an AA/EEO/ADA institution governed by the Tennessee Board of Regents