The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Jackson is accepting applications for the full-time position of Industrial Maintenance Automation Instructor for Gibson County High School located in Dyer, TN.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- A.S. Degree or Technical Diploma preferred.
- Proficient and experienced in electronics, mechanical maintenance, electrical motor controls, hydraulics, pneumatics, PLC (RSLogix), instrumentation, preventative maintenance, and industrial robotics.
- Must possess knowledge and teaching ability to run a Fanuc robotic arm.
- Must possess the evidence of potential ability in instruction, good communication skills and a commitment to remain current in the occupation.
- Must be computer literate.
- Instruction and recruitment of postsecondary/secondary students in the state approved industrial maintenance program.
- Establish and maintain effective interpersonal working relationships with students, other faculty, staff, general public and area businesses and industry.
- Monitor, grade and evaluate student progress. Maintain appropriate records; prepare and submit timely reports.
- Curriculum development, student record keeping, placement and follow-up of program graduates.
- Establish and maintain apprenticeship programs for students and business partners after the school day.
- Attend and receive training in areas of instruction.
- Maintain and keep records of inventory, budget, district assets used in program.
- Create and environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the physical, social, and emotional development of students.
- Be responsible for the upkeep and service of all inventory, including equipment and machinery in the program.
You may obtain an employment application on our website: www.tcatjackson.edu. Background checks are run on all full-time/part-time employees prior to hiring.
Please mail or email email@example.com a resume, completed application, and (3) references along with a cover letter to:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Jackson
Attn: Sherry Winberry
2468 Technology Center Drive
Jackson, TN 38301
Telephone: 731-424-061, Ext. 114
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Jackson is an AA/EEO/ADA institution governed by the Tennessee Board of Regents