Administrative Associate Support 3 -Grade Level 4
- Daily operations of the Bookstore
- Submit current program cost sheets to instructors listing the books and supplies required for their program.
- Work with IT personnel to upload corrected cost sheets on webpage.
- Locate vendors, process quotes and Purchase Orders for books and supplies.
- Receiving and receipting all new book/supply inventory into QuickBooks.
- Make necessary returns to vendors by obtaining return authorizations and package for shipping.
- Balancing of cash register daily and processing deposits as needed.
PN Coordinator Assistant Duties:
- Filing student documents/records.
- Various forms of data entry assigned by PN Coordinator
- Assist with Board application process for graduating students.
- Assist PN Coordinator with collection and filing of physicals, vaccinations, and other records of incoming PN students.
- Notifying students of missing required/documentation in student records.
High School diploma or GED. One-two years of experience required. Technical/Associate’s Degree preferred. Must have workable knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. QuickBooks knowledge is a plus. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs. Must be able to bend and twist. Verbal and written communication skills a must. This position will report to the Fiscal Services Coordinator and PN Coordinator.
Split duties between Bookstore and PN Coordinator as warranted with workflow.
Applications can be obtained online on our website www.tcatjackson.edu or picked up at any TCAT Jackson locations. Application and resume must be submitted by February 26, 2021 to be considered for the position.
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Jackson
2468 Technology Center Drive
Jackson, Tennessee 38301
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Jackson does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity or national origin, sex, disability or age status as a protected veteran or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulations and by Tennessee Board of Regents policies with respect to employment, programs, and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: John Hodgson, Vice President, 2468 Technology Center Drive, Jackson, TN 38301, (731) 424-0691, firstname.lastname@example.org.