Facilities Support Associate 2-Grade Level 2
Facilities Support Associate 2 is responsible for the sanitation, neatness, and overall appearance of the campus and grounds. This position may assist with mechanical maintenance projects as needed. This position reports to the Coordinator of Physical Facilities.
- Collects and disposes of trash from classrooms, offices, parking lots, and lawn.
- Cleans breakrooms, restrooms, hallways, offices, classrooms, and other areas on a routine schedule.
- Replenishes building supplies such as toilet paper, paper towels, soap, trash bags, etc. as needed.
- Strips, waxes, buffs, and cleans floors as needed to maintain a neat appearance.
- Mows lawns, trims hedges, weeds shrub beds, trims bushes, and plants trees, shrubs, and grass as needed.
- Performs security functions such as unlocking, locking, and checking doors and windows.
- Assists the Coordinator of Physical Facilities in developing preventative maintenance measures and following published scheduled related to same and other tasks as need.
HS diploma or GED required. Technical diploma preferred. Minimum of 2 years of related experience. Valid driver’s license is required. Must be able to climb ladders, lift up to 50 pounds, and be able to bend and twist. Home base will be out of Lexington Extension Campus but travel and work at other campus locations will be required on a routine basis.
Applications can be obtained online on our website www.tcatjackson.edu or picked up at any TCAT Jackson locations. Applications and resumes must be submitted by February 26, 2021 to be considered for the position.
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Jackson
2468 Technology Center Drive
Jackson, TN 38301
The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Jackson does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, ethnicity or national origin, sex, disability or age status as a protected veteran or any other class protected by Federal or State laws and regulations and by Tennessee Board of Regents policies with respect to employment, programs, and activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies: John Hodgson, Vice President, 2468 Technology Center Drive, Jackson, TN 38301, (731) 424-0691, email@example.com.