Job TitleAdmissions Records Clerk/Receptionist
Academic Student Support Associate 3, Grade 4
Under the general supervision of the Student Services Counselor, manages the admissions process and ensures the effective and efficient operation of the admissions review process; assists with the implementation of new processes to maximize efficiency and provide accurate, timely and customer-focused responses to inquiries from applicants, faculty, and staff.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Two (2) years of relevant office experience.
Technical Diploma or associate degree from a regionally accredited college.
1. Receive and assist visitors
2. Answer all incoming calls, transfer to the appropriate party.
3. Disseminate information to the public regarding the college’s program offerings, services, policies, and functions.
4. Review and process applications.
5. Assign available seat to prospective students
6. Accept prospective students in banner
7. Contact alternate students to fill vacancies in programs
8. Maintain Student Filing System.
9. Assist Student Services Counselor with all student service and banner applications as needed.
10. Coordinate Main Campus program tours with prospective students and instructors.
11. Create new student folders and be responsible for assuring all new student forms have been completed at orientation.
12. Perform other duties as assigned by the Counselor of Student Services.