The Tennessee College of Applied Technology Jackson is accepting applications for the position of Admission Clerk/Receptionist.
A criminal background check will be required for applicant selected. You can obtain an application at https://tcatjackson.edu/about/jobs-and-employment
Deadline of submission of applications and resumes will be December 17, 2021.
Interested applicants must submit resume and TCAT Application to:
Tennessee College of Applied Technology Jackson
2468 Technology Center Drive
Jackson, Tennessee 38301
- Must have a High School Diploma/GED. Technical Diploma or Associate Degree preferred.
- Must have 1-3 years’ experience or more in an office setting.
- Must be able to use a multi-line phone system.
- Must have high standard of personal and professional ethics with a sincere interest in working with the public.
- Must be PC literate with excellent keyboarding skills. Proficiency in word processing, excel, access.
- Must be able to stoop and stand for any length of time when filing student records.
Primarily responsible to function as the switchboard operator/receptionist while providing general clerical support for the Student Services Department. Position requires working with potential and current students in their admission process. Maintaining student’s records. Works under the direction of the Coordinator/Counselor of Student Services.